Be informed that Certificates & Transcripts for all those who graduated on 24th & 25th November 2016 can now be collected from the following places:
• Transcripts will be collected from your respective Schools
• Certificates will be collected from the Admission Office – Central Administration Block, Mondays – Fridays 10 am – 4pm starting Wednesday 15th March, 2017.
Transcripts and Certificates shall be issued in person once a graduand has submitted the following documents to his/her respective Dean of School:
1. A valid Photo identity Card e.g. Employers ID/ Passport/Vote Registration Card/Bank Card or Driving License.
2. Bank payment slip for Tsh. 15,000 Transcript fee and additional of Tshs 5,000 for each certified true copy (if needed) as per Senate directive. Payment should be made in the respective College Bank Account Number as hereunder:-
– College of Education : CRDB Bank Account No. 0150221566700
– College of Humanities and Social Sciences : CRDB Bank Account No. 0150221565800
– College of Informatics and Virtual Education : CRDB Bank Account No. 0150221565700
– College of Mathematics and natural Sciences : CRDB Bank Account No. 0150221567000
– College of Health Sciences : CRDB Bank Account No. 0150221567500
– College of Earth Sciences: CRDB Bank Account No. 0150221566100
– College of Business Studies and Law: CRDB Account No. 0150220625700
3. Two copies of Student Financial Clearance form duly signed by the Bursar;
4. Two copies of Students Clearance form duly signed by the Deputy Dean of Students;
5. For the Collection of the Academic Certificate, a set of the two clearance forms, signed and stamped by the Dean of School shall be required together with a valid photo identity and recent passport size.
ISSUED BY THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES