Research and Publication
Research is one of the core functions of the University of Dodoma. This function is based on the understanding that University has to generate, refine and advanced knowledge as well as use it to enhance teaching and provide solution to the development challenges, thus contributing to social well being.
The Directorate of Research and Publications (DRP) oversees research and publication activities across the University. Main activities of DRP include:
- Formulation and review of policy,regulations and procedures related to research and publications in line with the national development policies.
- Mobilization of research funds.
- Promote and coordinate research activities.
- Develop database of research projects, publications and journals at UDOM
- Guide production of quality UDOM official publications and their dissemination
Click here to download publications abstracts
Research activities at UDOM are guided by a Research Policy that was approved by the University Council on 29 April, 2008.
UDOM Research Policy, Guidelines & Priorities can be downloaded udom research policy