Issuing of Certificates for 2014 Cohort Graduates
- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: Wednesday, 04 February 2015 05:42
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 5850
CERTIFICATE AND TRANSCRIPTS FOR- 2014 COHORT GRADUATES
Be informed that Certificates & Transcripts for all those who graduated on 28th & 29th November 2014 can now be collected from the following places:
· Transcripts will be collected from your respective School.
· Certificates will be collected from the Admission Office- Central Administration Block first floor Room no 39, from Wednesday 4th February, 2015, 2. pm – 4pm Mondays – Fridays.
Transcripts and Certificates shall be issued in person once a graduand has submitted the following documents to his/her respective Dean of School and Admission Office - Central Administration Block
1. A valid Photo identity Card e.g. Employers ID/ Passport/Voter Registration Card/Bank Card or New Driver License.
2. Bank payment slip for Tsh. 15,000 Transcript fee and additional of Tshs 5,000 for each certified true copy (if needed) as per Senate directive. Payment should be made in the respective College Bank Account Number as hereunder:-
- College of Education : CRDB Bank Account No. 0150221566700
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences : CRDB Bank Account No. 0150221565800
- College of Informatics and Virtual Education : CRDB Bank Account No. 015022165700
- College of Mathematics and Natural Sciences : CRDB Bank Account No. 015221567000
- College of Health Sciences : CRDB Bank Account No. 0150221567500
- College of Earth Sciences: CRDB Bank Account No. 0150221566100
3. Two copies of Student Financial Clearance form for scrutiny and verification by the office of the Dean of School.
4. Two copies of Students Clearance form for scrutiny and verification by the office of the Dean of School.
5. For the Collection of the Academic Certificate, a set of the above two clearance forms, signed and stamped by the Dean of School shall be required together with a valid photo identity and a transcript fee receipt.
ISSUED BY THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES