Be informed that Academic Certificates and Transcripts for all those who graduated on 22nd and 23rd November 2017 are now ready for collection from the following places:
- Transcripts will be collected from your respective Schools
- Academic Certificates will be collected from the Admissions Office – Central Administration Block, Monday – Friday from 10 am – 4pm. Academic Certificates issuing will commence on Wednesday 2nd May, 2018.
Academic Certificates and Transcripts shall be issued in person once a graduand has submitted the following documents;
- National accepted IDs (Passport/Voters registration /National ID and Driving License.)
- Transcript fee of TZS 15,000.00 through Bank payment (Bank slip) and additional of TZS 5,000.00 for each certified true copy (if needed).
- Original University Transcript from the respective Schools.
- Two copies of Student Financial Clearance form duly signed by the Bursar.
- Two copies of Students Clearance form duly signed by the Deputy Dean of Students.
Payment should be made in the respective College through Bank Account Number as shown hereunder:-
- For Postgraduate, Master and PhD graduates : CRDB Bank Account No. 01J1082491700
- College of Education : CRDB Bank Account No. 0150221566700
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences : CRDB Bank Account No. 0150221565800
- College of Informatics and Virtual Education : CRDB Bank Account No. 0150221565700
- College of Mathematics and Natural Sciences : CRDB Bank Account No. 0150221567000
- College of Health Sciences : CRDB Bank Account No. 0150221567500
- College of Earth Sciences: CRDB Bank Account No. 0150221566100
- College of Business Studies and Law: CRDB Account No. 0150220625700
ISSUED BY THE OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY VICE CHANCELLOR-ACADEMIC, RESEARCH AND CONSULTANCY